(currently happening in my living room)
Hoping you're all having a wonderful week so far?
It's been super fun decorating/designing our apartment but I'm beginning to have that feeling of "What have I gotten myself into?" I have soooo much to do! I'm making progress which is positive but it's taking far longer to get things done then I would like. I suppose thats life...one thing I'm learning is "just go with the flow". I've also been having major dental work in between all of this so thats really fun too! (NOT!)
To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, here's a list of whats left to do:
- paint the bedroom & kitchen
- hang curtain track over closet
- install bike rack (which will be concealed)
- install shelf & ceiling light fixture in bathroom + finishing touches
- hang guitar on living room wall
- create gallery wall around the tv
- possibly replace the entertainment unit
- find lounge chair for living room
- hang large mirror above sofa
- install open shelving in kitchen
- install coat hooks in entrance
Well thats it! but not really because decorating/design never ends.
I'm incredibly grateful to be able to do what I love and I know this isn't a big gut/renovation or anything but it's definitely a bit of an undertaking.
Believe me, I'm not complaining...I live for this kind of stuff :)
What undertakings have you gotten yourself into lately?